X

Went down in the garage!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKACIDEVIL
    That sucks but at least your ok. I'd rather drop it at 0 mph than 50 mph, lol.
    Thats the truth!

Having said that, I did almost the same thing, only no pant leg involved. On my old GT750, I can lock the front wheel up while maneuvering around in my garage with the bars turned all the way to the left or right and it keeps perfect balance. On my new Katana, yeah, new with less than 280 miles on it right now, I did that same maneuver and down she went. Scratched my muffler & crankcase cover just a little tiny bit and broke off the lean sensor / road scraper / whatever that deal is off of the end of my right footpeg. I've got a new whatever that deal is ordered off of bikebandit right now.
    Simon Alexander
    Owasso, Oklahoma

1973 GT750K Water Buffalo - Gone but never forgotten.
    2006 GSX600F Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Race
      SHHHHHH don't tell my girl but I dropped her brand new bike loading it on the trailer last week to take it for it's scheduled service. Mirror turn signal and clutch handle were all replced without her knowing while it was there....lol

Man, your admission made me crack up as one who did this when I first got the Kat! I went down with mine in slow motion like a sinking ship! When stopping to go in the garage, the sand under my right foot started moving and moving to the right until I was on the ground holding my Kat. No damage but a hurt ego! I lifted her up instantly too fearing my neighbors would see Just grab some sliders from Braunstein and be done with worrying about it anymore bro.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

My driveway was gravel when I got my bike so I was using a piece of plywood to park it on...It worked great. Until once day I got off and took a step and it started to come over (wood rolling on gravel) I dove out on the ground beside it and the whole thing landed on me! hehe I was completely pinned so a neighbor ran over and helped me...boy did I ever feel stupid, but there wasn't a mark on my bike, or me. I paved the driveway a week later!

Comment

Originally posted by twelve-five
          My driveway was gravel when I got my bike so I was using a piece of plywood to park it on...It worked great. Until once day I got off and took a step and it started to come over (wood rolling on gravel) I dove out on the ground beside it and the whole thing landed on me! hehe I was completely pinned so a neighbor ran over and helped me...boy did I ever feel stupid, but there wasn't a mark on my bike, or me. I paved the driveway a week later!
          Now that is true love!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

I would have loved to have seen that one !
            Mind over matter , if you don't mind it doesn't matter

Comment

Originally posted by redpiranha
              I would have loved to have seen that one !
              Me too, every time I think about that, it makes me laugh!

Comment

Working...
              X