• Show
Clear All

• what should i do

94 kanata should i sell as parts or a whole
    parts
    0%
    whole
    0%

The answer is depends...see this topic has come up a few times and here is the truth...if it is running and you can sell it...then do it if you want money now....selling it in parts is probably most profitable in total money you'll get for your bike but it may take some time and in the end you may end up with parts left over....now if you have the space and time...part it out....if it is not running then you can sell it whole not running or like I stated above part it out if you have the time and space...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Stunt bike!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Sell it to me ..chepp

Comment

Originally posted by chriskat1100
          Sell it to me ..chepp
          No no no! Just donate it to Chris! He will rescue it!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

I have a little experience with parting out bikes/selling whole bikes.

my advice is check the "supply and demand" before you make a decision. I recently made $1400 profit on a bike that cost me $150 to buy, but it is a bike that is rare. so go on ebay and take a look at the same parts available as what you have to sell, and see how well and for how much they are selling for. then do the math.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Don't forget that if you part the bike, you can end up with a bunch of parts that aren't in high demand...
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves
                Don't forget that if you part the bike, you can end up with a bunch of parts that aren't in high demand...
                or not. the last 2 I did, everything sold....right down to the last of the nuts and bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                  Originally posted by steves
                  or not. the last 2 I did, everything sold....right down to the last of the nuts and bolts.
                  I said can...
                  -Steve

sigpic
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                  Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

yes.....you can also be left with parts that don't sell. I just didn't want him to get too discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
                      Originally posted by chriskat1100
                      Sell it to me ..chepp
                      No no no! Just donate it to Chris! He will rescue it!
                      YES!!

Comment

Working...
                      X