X

Dyno Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nero
    I've been curious to know what the Kat's numbers would be like since I got my Ninja dynotuned three weeks ago. I suspect they'd prolly be about 4-6 HP behind yours, Matt. Thanks for posting.

For anyone that's curious, here are my 14's numbers:

[SAE] 186.9 HP @ 9250/111.4 TQ

312hp 142 ft/lbs

turbohayabusa

Comment

Originally posted by suzuki4life
      I've been curious to know what the Kat's numbers would be like since I got my Ninja dynotuned three weeks ago. I suspect they'd prolly be about 4-6 HP behind yours, Matt. Thanks for posting.

312hp 142 ft/lbs

turbohayabusa
      It must handle pretty smooth, too, huh? Bet you enjoy riding it, huh? What kind of turbo did you get for your Hyabusa, huh? Gas mileage?
      Gee, if I had a turbohyabusa like the one you have, I'd be really proud and put it in my profile, which you obviously didn't to protect it from theft, huh? Good thinking, chief....

...or are these just numbers you gleened from a website or a mag...
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

312hp 142 ft/lbs

turbohayabusa
        It must handle pretty smooth, too, huh? Bet you enjoy riding it, huh? What kind of turbo did you get for your Hyabusa, huh? Gas mileage?
        Gee, if I had a turbohyabusa like the one you have, I'd be really proud and put it in my profile, which you obviously didn't to protect it from theft, huh? Good thinking, chief....

I think maybe he saw my busa or something

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto

312hp 142 ft/lbs

turbohayabusa

I think maybe he saw my busa or something
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

of course it has one of thos internal turbo's that you can't see, so no need to look for it on my bike. You'll never find it.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
              of course it has one of thos internal turbo's that you can't see, so no need to look for it on my bike. You'll never find it.
              Is this it?
              Attached Files
              =USAF= Retired

Comment

...or is this your 'busa, chinto. You know the wings really do give it away even if you can't see the turbo.
                Attached Files
                =USAF= Retired

Comment

Hey, I sold that bike on Ebay. Got about $500K for it if I remember correctly. (started the bid at 0.50$). Seriously Nero, I think I could only beat those numbers by bolting the engine from my Grand Prix in the kat.
                  Who brought the retarded kid?

Comment

Working...
                  X