No announcement yet.
X

newbe to bikes i have a disablity so here goes nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for bumping this... but this was very informative!! I also have a condition with my left leg that makes it a bit difficult to change gears. I'm trying to do some research on airshifters and GP shifters.
    With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
    The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
    To the bang bang boogie
    Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

hey man i admire you for your ability to ride. my cousin has cyrebral palsey and i saw what she had to go though as a kid just to be able to walk and as the las post says this has all been informative. i have a friend with a screwed up right hand some that double lever could be his way in to be able to ride. i wish you the best of luck and thanks for starting this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rydethis View Post
        Sorry for bumping this... but this was very informative!! I also have a condition with my left leg that makes it a bit difficult to change gears. I'm trying to do some research on airshifters and GP shifters.
        Air shifters arnt really the best for the kind of use that you are looking for. they are pretty much set up for just full load on/off upshifts. The electric rute is the way to go for any kind of standard speed shifting. And you can get the electric kind set up for up and down shifts. Cyberpoet allready gave a link to the pingle.
        Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
        6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
        5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
        X