$400 for 2 bikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $400 for 2 bikes

the 1100 was advertised for $500.00
    it has been advertised for about 6-7 weeks, so I called today to see if it was stull available. he sais ya, so I said I would give him $250 without even seeing it cuz I just needed the gas tank...which was a lie. he said come and pick it up. the motor runs fine, but his master cylinder for the clutch is toast and he doesn't feel like fixing it cuz he and the wife ust had a baby and she told him to get rid of the bike. the seat and sidecovers are included, just not on the bike cuz he took the battery out to keep it charged.

the GS5500 was advertised for $400 for about the same amount of time. I called and offered $150 without even looking at it. He said come and get it.

two bike for $400 is pretty cool. I will probably get close to double of the for the 1127 engine alone

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

nice....I wish I was closer to quebec...there's a ton of deals there!

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

I HATE YOU!!! all thought sounds like me I find a lot of bikes cheep great find oh and ps I hate you

Comment

dam, I wish I could find some deals like that

Comment

$400 .

Where are you finding these bikes? the local paper, autotrader? craiglist?

the cheapest 1100 I've seen is an 88 going for $1900 in the trader out this way .
          Kyle

Comment

in Quebec there appears to be a mass exodus of the biker community. There are so many bikes for sale right now in Quebec it is unbeleivable. I don't know much about it but i guess it has to do with the licensing costs.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Wow! Nice deal Mojoe!!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

WOW sounds like you made 2 great deals! wanna help me on my next car purchase?
                carpe diem

Comment

Nice find dude!
                  Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                  18v Rigid Drill
                  Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                  New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Why can't I find deals like that?

You lucky son-of-human beings!
                    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

What happened to getting out of bikes?
                      -Steve

sigpic
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                      Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Originally posted by steves
                        What happened to getting out of bikes?
                        i was wondering the same thing.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by chinto
                          in Quebec there appears to be a mass exodus of the biker community. There are so many bikes for sale right now in Quebec it is unbeleivable. I don't know much about it but i guess it has to do with the licensing costs.
                          Yes it does .. specially for older bikes .... with tags going up to close to 700$ a year for a regular bike and 1600$ for a sportsbike that tendency won't stop anytime soon. That's how a F***** governement decides to get rid of a lot of riders. That no fault stuff sucks big time now.

I need to move to Ontario !!!!
                          Guylaine
                          Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000
                            Yes it does .. specially for older bikes .... with tags going up to close to 700$ a year for a regular bike and 1600$ for a sportsbike that tendency won't stop anytime soon. That's how a F***** governement decides to get rid of a lot of riders. That no fault stuff sucks big time now.

or at least get an address and license your bike in Ontario.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000

or at least get an address and license your bike in Ontario.
                              it still won't be any cheaper. insurance is double the price in ontario than here.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                              X