X

First Day As A Courier Bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird the code in his post is fine..
    I copied and pasted it into a new post and it worked..

I type it in manually as well an have no issues..
    You know every time Mojoe post a pic using the [img] I notice that the code shows and the pic shows too.. I wonder if it is a platform thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
      You know every time Mojoe post a pic using the [img] I notice that the code shows and the pic shows too.. I wonder if it is a platform thing?
      what platform is Mojoe on?
      KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

sounds great just watch the weather

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Chin
          That's awesome! Got the wheels turning.. (pun intended) Maybe the Metro West Boston area could use such a service. Maybe it already exists? hmmm..

Let's start one!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

do it dude....its easy....just takes dedication and a little money...gotta be willing to get out and spread the word and meet people
            I RIDE FOR A LIVING...WHAT ABOUT YOU??

Comment

do it dude....its easy....just takes dedication and a little money...gotta be willing to get out and spread the word and meet people....winter time will be rough on you boys though
              I RIDE FOR A LIVING...WHAT ABOUT YOU??

Comment

Make sure, since it has come up- in a very, very, strange way- to visit vets and also clinics and hospitals for work opportunities. Get your card out in every law office in town as well. Also list with realtors and the banks.

But I bet you already knew this.
                96 Katana 750; 05 SV650N; 81 CB900C

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                  Man, I didn't realize cuirur business was so hot..

Maybe when I get back to Austin....
                  Good idea, but you probably will have to do it on a brunt orange scooter to drum up business.
                  Round Rock, TX

Comment

Working...
                  X