X

scratch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratch

somebody knocked my bike over in a parking lot time for me to repaint it this weekend

Ouch!

Time for some sliders too.
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Mine fell over yersterday. Left side fairing are all messed up, left mirror broken off, tank dented and the housing for my oil cover is cracked and oil leaked out everwhere. My bike will be in the shop for awhile

Comment

sliders are a good idea
        Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

mine got backed into while I was in Nova Scotia over the weekend, must have been a week of knock over Kats.

Comment

Better luck next time. :P
            It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

What kind of frame sliders do you guys reccomend?
              I can not find any for the 06 Kat. The local shop I go to said they did not make a slider that would fit the kat without drilling out the plastic. Since it is not a sport bike they do not make any that fit it as is.
              I want sliders, but I do not want to drill a hole in the plastic to make them fit.
              Isthis what I would need to do?

Comment

a member on here named braustein sells some that no drilling is required for. a search will provide you with the info.

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
                X