Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A PIC OF MY KAT & UPGRADES

My Blakk Kat
    sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Holy $%&^ that's shiny
    Great looking ride man.
    Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
    - Albert Einstein

Comment

1 more
      Last edited by waveman; 10-26-2008, 12:46 PM.
      sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

nice!

Comment

mod the side repeaters to be smaller.... sweeeet lookin tho
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

sweet
            Roops Photography|facebook|
            03 GSXR 1000
            04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
            Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Sweet bike - black looks so good when it's clean. I need to remove the decals from mine soon.

Comment

NICE!!! Lookin good waveman

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

just got home from a day at the dirt-track, huh?
                  ugh, I don't think I will ever get my black kat as clean as yours!
                  Look good!

Comment

LOL Believe it or not I have only washed it 2 Xs since I got it in April K6 Only 4K mi on it ( i live in NE- Cape Cod ) I give her a squit and a quik wipe of MOTOREX every week, and PRESTO....CLEAN You just caught the 750 after a MOTOREX clean. The Kats not a comuter. I have a cpl of trucks, and I hate ridin' a bike in the wet, If i am gonna get wet I am gonna RIDE WAVES Cane Season is here ...Thanx 4 the Bigup LOOKIN' 4Ward TO THE RALLY
                    sigpic

Comment

That a ohlins shock???? Looks good man!!

Blacks the best!
                      Um I dont know any wise quotes so go read katansoldiers quote in his signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW what a shine! i don't what MOTOREX is but i'm going to google it right now. by the way did you paint the solo cowl yourself? if so what paint did you use? i have one on the way and just wondered.
                        carpe diem

Comment

Nice! I like the KBC too!
                          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Mmmm..... Metzlers. Got some sittin right next to me, $60 mount+balance and the time to take it to the shop, and I'll be a happy rider!
                            Red 1988 600F

Comment

Working...
                            X