No announcement yet.
X

Rock Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned from my brother on his old CB750four..he used to take me for rides way b/4 I was 10, and I got hooked. I really enjoy passing my passion onto the little ones. Start out right, when they're young, and teach them.

Comment

Ill be takink my kids to school too .... whell thats when I get some kids
      Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

Every time I pick up one of the kids on my bike, they get this sparkle in thier eye and a huge grin. (just like dad) Especially when I take them to the mall.

Comment

My son (BlackFalcon) loves weekend rides and when I get a chance to pick him up from school. His mom freaks a bit but doesn't give too much grief. When I bought the Busa I gave him the Kat. It'll be 4-5 years before he gets on it but it does get washed and polished way more frequently now.
          sigpic

Comment

I take my son to soccer about 8 blocks away on Kat. he loves it and makes all the kids come see the bike.

Comment

my 3 year old is starting to call for the.. "go for a ride" talk again, since we saw alot of bikes out today. he sits right up on tank going around the parking lot. man he loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                my 3 year old is starting to call for the.. "go for a ride" talk again, since we saw alot of bikes out today. he sits right up on tank going around the parking lot. man he loves it!
                Ditto, both boys ages 2 and 3!! AWESOME, almost a tear in my Eye to see the passion in their eye's also!
                Attached Files
                TDA Racing/Motorsports
                1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                Who knows what is next?
                Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                  Originally posted by Need4Speed750
                  Ditto, both boys ages 2 and 3!! AWESOME, almost a tear in my Eye to see the passion in their eye's also!
                  That picture is mad whicked awesome. Your little boy looks so happy.

Comment

To be honest, I doubt I will ever ride with my sons, when they turn 15, they can ride their own damn bike. I could never forgive myself if I went down with one of my sons on the back. I dont have a problem with others doing it, My dad was the prez of a chopper club back in the 70's and I rode all the time on the back. Just one man's opinion
                    Big Cory
                    SBFMC 707
                    2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Originally posted by BigCorySBFMC707
                      To be honest, I doubt I will ever ride with my sons, when they turn 15, they can ride their own damn bike. I could never forgive myself if I went down with one of my sons on the back. I dont have a problem with others doing it, My dad was the prez of a chopper club back in the 70's and I rode all the time on the back. Just one man's opinion
                      You better believe he will be on his own bike by 12 yo, I wouldn't have it anyother way.
                      TDA Racing/Motorsports
                      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                      Who knows what is next?
                      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Working...
                      X