X

owner manual for 1993 katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owner manual for 1993 katana

i am looking for a owner manual if any 1 knows where i can find one i would appreciate it
    sigpic

There is a post on here with links to it to download.

Comment

Here we go!!

Comment

That's the service manual pdf. Very useful.

I could use an owners manual too as my bike was second hand and the previous owner doesn't know where it is. I was just going to see if I can get one from the dealer. also they pop up on ebay every now and then.
        If at first you don't succeed look in the trash for the instructions.

Comment

i don't recall anything or earth shaking importance in the owner's manual.

fill the tank with gas, make sure the tires have air, don't leave the ignition in the "park" position when you park the bike, lube the chain, don't run into shit, or off the road... learn how to use the brakes PROPERLY. ummm, did i miss anything?
          KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

ebay

Comment

Originally posted by fixer
              i don't recall anything or earth shaking importance in the owner's manual.

fill the tank with gas, make sure the tires have air, don't leave the ignition in the "park" position when you park the bike, lube the chain, don't run into shiate, or off the road... learn how to use the brakes PROPERLY. ummm, did i miss anything?
              I guess I'm still a noob, but a few things about my kat that still puzzles me... how does the pass button work? What does the dozen little tools in kit under the seat used for? Are any of them special tools? or just simple emergency screw drivers and wrenches.
              If at first you don't succeed look in the trash for the instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by notec

downlaod for the pre-98 gives:
                Site Temporarily Disabled
                This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.
                Roops Photography|facebook|
                03 GSXR 1000
                04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
                Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

thanx
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote="profroopchan"]
                    Originally posted by notec
                    downlaod for the pre-98 gives:
                    Site Temporarily Disabled
                    This site has been temporarily disabled. If you are the owner of the site, please contact customer care.
                    yeah, I was all excited to see that post, but download no worky
                    99 YZF600R with 03 R6 fairing, headlights & mirrors, Sportech Blue Chrome Windscreen, D&D can,
                    OES Frame sliders, MotoTeck smoked front turns, CBR 954rr Smoked Integrated Tail
                    and 14T Front/49T Rear w/ DID X Ring Chain

1993 Zuki Katana 600 $500 project bike

Comment

I just realized that I had the file already, so if someone wants to host it, I can send it to them
                      Roops Photography|facebook|
                      03 GSXR 1000
                      04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
                      Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Well I have it saved to my pc if you know a site to host it from. I tried sending it through msn to a buddy and it took hours

Comment

I've got a site to host it, but no real way to upload it (my FTP doesn't want to work and using the generic uploader is limited to 5 meg).
                          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
                          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
                          -Terence

Comment

I have my owners manual for my 93 1100.
                            if you want it, make an offer.
                            I will be honest though....it is mint and I won't sell it for $5. that won't even pay my gas to go to the post office.
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                            X