X

kilometer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kilometer

hey guys..looking to buy a 98 katana 600 with 45,000km on it...do you think it has to many km's on it......and the asking price is $4000 canadian....

Thats kinda a lot of miles.. (28K miles) IMO
    But for 4000 CDN! (that's like $300 US right??)
    No wait.. That's $3700! Hmmm too much to me..

Comment

What colour is it?

Comment

$3,700 for 98 around here with those miles is way high.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Way high ... just sold my 05 with only 11000 km on it for 5700$ .. do the math ... way high ...
          Guylaine
          Try and keep up now

Comment

Originally posted by SAW Wheat
            What colour is it?

I think he said it was Bloue..
            Or mybe pourple (vioulet?)

Comment

Price is way too high. I would not pay more then $2500 USD for it but price depends on market value for specific location so can't help you there since I live in US.
              Rock out with your knee out

FREE utilities for your PC

Comment

kilometers

what about a 99 katana 600 for $3400 us, with 13000km

Comment

kilometer for a 1999 katana

hey guys...im looking to buy a 99 katana 600 with 20,000km for $3400 us....is that a good price or no....

Comment

dont do it. to much. i got a 03 600 with 12000mi on it for $3500 and that was from a dealership.

Comment

seems like it might be average price for this time of year. I sold my 2003 kat with 3,300 miles for $3,600 in January. I think that any katana that is going for under US$3k with decent mileage would be a steal this time of the year. If you can get the price down to $3,100 that could work. Just show up there with cash if the seller isnt too far away
                      Roops Photography|facebook|
                      03 GSXR 1000
                      04 Honda Aquatrax Jetski
                      Past: 92 Yamaha Seca II -> 04 Kat 600 -> 92 Kat w/gsxr 750 swap -> 01 GSXR 750 -> 03 GSXR 1000

Comment

Re: kilometer

Originally posted by katrider86
                        hey guys..looking to buy a 98 katana 600 with 45,000km on it...do you think it has to many km's on it......and the asking price is $4000 canadian....
                        I think the price is too high. Even for that monopoly money you guys use up there!
                        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I bought a brand new 06 Kat 600 three days ago for $6500 Cdn. seems like alot.. There was an 04 kat 600 with 18,000kms with a new D &D slip on for $5200 cdn. I'd keep shopping around. Best of luck.
                          REMEMBER... A GOOD friend will help you move. A REALLY good friend will help you move a body!... Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!

Vehicles.
                          1987 22' Sea-Ray Seville
                          2004 Jeep TJ Rubicon (lifted 5" w/ 35" Goodyear MTR's)

Comment

Working...
                          X