No announcement yet.
X

The bulb Gods have let me down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try a Radio Shack. Seriously, I somehow mangled my First set of LP Rear Turnsignals and they had these little pointed overweight Christmas lights I believe you are referring to with the Push and Twist bulbs

Comment

Super Bright LEDs is one of the largest online retailers of LED lighting for commercial and residential uses. Enjoy free/same-day shipping on qualifying orders!

skip the incandesants, switch to LEDs, however you will need a new flasher.
      KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver
        Hm well I can't use sasquatch as he is already on this forum..whats the name of that winged creature?
        I think you must be speaking of the Chupacabra.
        Attached Files
        It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

I have the clear lenses on mine, so I had to have amber on front turns and red in the back. Called NAPA auto, and they didn't have them, but ordered them and had them in that same afternoon.
          It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Working...
          X