Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bandit comes in a green:
    2000 Katana 750

Comment

Yeah, got that color name from Colorrite, '96 750. I don't know how to copy links from other post, but go the Paint/Grafix forum and look for "Tried to remove decals... can't get the glue off" post. Gytrdunkat and I have the exact same bike. Scroll down and he has pics of his bike. Cheers.
      Round Rock, TX

Comment

I had one in here once.......kindof a dark teal green...........kinda nice.

If I remember correctly, it had some facotry stripes that were thin lines of yellow and a more std. green...........like lighter than the majority color....
        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Yup Pre 98 green. I think the stripes were gold no??

jrocatx: CVS and Walgreens have disposable digital cameras and video cameras.. You used to be able to hack them so you could use them over and over. You have to bust into them to get at the usb port.. Not sure if they fixed that though..

Comment

Re: Nothing like a compliment from another biker's chic

Originally posted by jrocatx
            Even with my paint job looking like crap because i took the decals off and haven't completely addressed the residue issue
            Sounds like my bike right now.

Comment

I also remember seeing a green Katana in CycleTrader when I was looking for my bike. And if I remember correctly, it was a '94.

Comment

The 1996 Suzuki GSX 750 F and all other motorcycles made 1894-2024. Specifications. Pictures. Rating. Discussions.

That is a link, can't see the color that well. Yeah BP it had/have the yellow-gold flames and light green. Probably was kool in the 90's but not so much now. Got two more compliments on the color this weekend. Going to TASCO to see if they can match the color, Colorrite is too pricey ($400 for a qt. of base and clear!) That's the price of both front fairings!
                Round Rock, TX

Comment

Here is the 96 teal green, do not know what Suzuki called it

I wasn't aware of this color either, until I went to look at this bike. Took it for a test ride, made a GREAT DEAL (5600 miles, new Diablos, original everything else except the weird seat cover, had to order a left mirror). $800.00. I could not turn it down, it cleaned up nicely.

96 Katana 750; 05 SV650N; 81 CB900C

Comment

Yeah, that's a steal! Was it stolen . Let me know if you want to sell it at cost, with shipping still a steal! Mixed feelings about the seat, but points for effort.
                    Round Rock, TX

Comment

Seat is definately weird, the colored piping actually is filled with LEDs, wires were cut, but I had to hook them back up just to see, only a few still light up, hence the wires being cut. Who knows what the original owner was thinking when he bought this.
                      I bought it from the second owner, his wife runs a credit union and he bought it on repo. By the crust on it, it sat in storage for a while, he put it on consignment at the local dealer for about three months and they cleaned & synced the carbs and put new tires on it, then shoved it in the shop, did not really try to sell it for him. I just caught him on the right day after he took it home, with funds on hand. Sometimes you can get lucky. It took me less than 30 minutes to take it to my house, test ride and all.
                      It runs great and is a comfortable ride.

I would like to find a stock seat in good condition, though, if anyone has one???
                      96 Katana 750; 05 SV650N; 81 CB900C

Comment

Oh yeah , THAT color . I know that one .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                        X