X

Katana 750 ergos (question)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana 750 ergos (question)

Can anyone tell me what the ergos are for a post 98 750 Kat? I looked on Suzuki's web site and all I could find was the seat height. What I'm interested in is the seat to handlebar distance, the seat to foot peg distance, and the effective handlebar rise. I also did a search on here but came up short. Any help would be great.
    "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forset Gumps Mama

Can't give you specs, but like others here, I can tell you a bit of my experiences with a post 98 (actually, mine was a 99) Kat 750.

My experience may be atypical- I bought the Kat750 used, and I know the bars had been switched with those from a 600- I suspect the pegs had been, too. The bike was a bit cramped, even for my 5'7" frame, and my son's 5'6" one. Therefore, you can tune the position a bit by using some 600 pieces.

I know this is not what you asked, but keep it in mind, if it helps.
    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

My Suzuki Pages: Suzuki motorcycles, Suzuki GSX1400, Suzuki GSX750, Suzuki Cavalcade, Honda GoldWing, Suzuki GT250, Suzuki T500, Honda CB125, Jawa 250... Webmaster: Jarmo Haapamíki, Hílleforsnís, Sweden - a proud ownder of a Suzuki GSX1400 K2, 2002 year's model.

Maybe?

Comment

I looked in Suzukicycles.org, although there's alot a good info there no ergos. But cool site though. Thanks
        "Stupid is as stupid does" - Forset Gumps Mama

Comment

Working...
        X