• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mine will be here in a week. Black yellow
    Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
    6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
    5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

That's nice, but means almost nothing. Now if you were tuning and you were getting baseline and after-mods, then it would show something. A dyno operator can make just about any bike as "powerful" as he wants. A little smoothing here, a little ambient temperature tweak there and the results will vary drastically. Don't get me wrong, it's still one insanely powered bike, but I wouldn't use those dyno numbers as anything other than for bragging rights. Dynojet 250's seem to read higher than the 150 models, so again they should be used to show before and after runs only.

Mike
      '01 Bandit 1200
      '82 Yamaha XT250

Comment

but all those other bikes were done on the same dyno. So they might not make those numbers, but it doesnt change the fact that the GSXR1K had the highest.

Not that it really matters when we are talkiong 5 HP here or there
        Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Originally posted by Need4Speed750
          anybody considering picking up one these this year at all?

besides lou who's waiting to find a trashed one near his house somewhere.
          The only thing is that Lou is going to give them free beer, to quicken the process. hehe
          Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Originally posted by illinoiskat

The only thing is that Lou is going to give them free beer, to quicken the process. hehe
            Just don't tell anyone else my diabolical scheme.... I don't want anyone else to get one b4 me!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

I have to put a order in now, I sure hope it won't sit in a box for 6 months.

We need sound Fx!!!!
              TDA Racing/Motorsports
              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
              Who knows what is next?
              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In 1 week it should be here. (ordered it last october)
                Live Fast, Die Stupid

05 GSXR-1000 70000 miles
                6.28 @ 122 in the 8th (short bike. 56")
                5.90 @ 127 in the 8th (long bike. 62") Its still got more to go.

Comment

Working...
                X