Girls and bikes equal..well...sexy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls and bikes equal..well...sexy!

Hey all!
    I was out this weekend doing my usual beach loop and came across this sweet girl on a YZF . I turned around and caught up with her and struck up a conversation. We stopped at a beachside eatery and had lunch. She seemed very knowlegable about bikes and was a knockout also. It was a pleasure to find someone who liked to talk about bike stuff and was a pleasure to look at also. There is nothing sexier than a sexy girl on a sportbike! If there are any other girls who ride near Mobile Alabama give a shout out! I'd love to ride with you!
    Peace out!
    Dualsport
    Push the limits, but always factor in the unknown....
    96 ATK 250
    2000 Road King Classic
    92 Suzuki Intruder 800
    06 Suzuki Katana 600

Well .. I'm a girl .. I ride a sexy bike !! Not to bad myself ... but I live wayyyyyy up north in Canada !!!!

I know several girls who rides but only a handful are cute and sexy ... most are ... well "guys" on bike
    Guylaine
    Try and keep up now

Comment

Check out Motojour.com.

Red is the fastest color!

Comment

WOW Dualsport! Sounds like fun! You should of got her name and number for NERO, I don't think that he is too far from there.

I keep running across a a little hottie (almost always going the other way) riding a pink Gixxer wearing pink leathers. I would worry that after you got the helmet off there might be a SEA HAG underneath then it would be...."gixxer hu??....well, see ya later!"

And Sky..your right, "not too bad yourself." Too bad you can only ride that sexy bike about 6 weeks out of the year.
        It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Originally posted by impalanar

Comment

Originally posted by tnvatdreamland
            WOW Dualsport! Sounds like fun! You should of got her name and number for NERO, I don't think that he is too far from there.
            Why the hell does everyone on this forum joke about fixing me up now? I'm not that desperate. Crimony!

However, if she's a babe and she rides, hook me up, bro! -I'm not stupid either.
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Nero
              Why the hell does everyone on this forum joke about fixing me up now? I'm not that desperate. Crimony!
              Ohhh, begging the question: How desperate are you??
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

dambit back in my day girls didn't ride motorsicles and now I'm too old...I never get to do nuting
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

Gota agree with you Madkat, dont` know what the world is coming to, next thing they will have there own damn beer fridge.

Comment

yea man, the first thing you do is get a pic of her with her bike.......thats what cell cams are for..........

Comment

However, if she's a babe and she rides, hook me up, bro! -I'm not stupid either.
                      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by jgmann67
                        Ohhh, begging the question: How desperate are you??
                        I dunno. -You're the one begging.

=USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

most girls I see on bikes are ridiculously hot.. but, that could easily be because they're in tight leather.. . and their faces are hidden with helmets...

Comment

I would worry that after you got the helmet off there might be a SEA HAG underneath then it would be...."gixxer hu??....well, see ya later!"
                            Don't be a douchebag . She could just be relagated to "one of the guys" status . Hell , another riding partner is not a bad thing .
                            And can I have her number ? I'd be willing to relocate if the roads are worth it .....
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Chicks when combined with a bike are definitely hotter. It's like I've but on bike googles.
                              "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Working...
                              X