X

Ready to Ride~~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Ride~~

Anybody else ready for the damn weather to turn to start riding...of course indiana weather if a little different from others...
    Hi my nickname is JC, I have a 2004 600 Katanna with a Hindle exuast sytem on it. I like riding and playing NCAA Football 2007 & Madden 2007 on playstation II.

Not sure what you mean, I have been riding..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

AHH

In the nice warm southern states...MUST BE NICE!!!!!
      Hi my nickname is JC, I have a 2004 600 Katanna with a Hindle exuast sytem on it. I like riding and playing NCAA Football 2007 & Madden 2007 on playstation II.

Comment

+1 Looks like we may be in luck here. Aside from a little rain tomorrow, riding weather may be back!!
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

indiana, athlon you want my ohio weather??
          should be riding easily by weekend though....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
          You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Buckeyes BOO haha

No, but ya the weather if finally starting to break and i am READY!!

Comment

I am READY along with all of us DAMN YANKS ! our time is coming
              sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Been riding in between the snow days and wind rain days!
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
                  Been riding in between the snow days and wind rain days!
                  lol same here

Comment

Yeah I'm waiting for the weather to change down here also.. It's way to hot and sunny down here to go riding. 8)

Comment

I think the most I've been down is for a 5 day snow/ice/really-cold clip in January. Otherwise, I've had it out at least once every week throughout the winter.

Comment

The nice weather is finally coming
                        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

It's been HOT here for awhile now. I've been wearing shorts for months, and I'm already tanned. 8) Haven't been riding for 2 weeks, bikes apart, but I was riding before that..

Comment

Re: Ready to Ride~~

Originally posted by athlon161
                            Anybody else ready for the damn weather to turn to start riding...of course indiana weather if a little different from others...
                            It looks like we're in for nicer weather in the coming weeks; as soon as I can get my bike in the shop and get 'er fixed up I'll be on the streets.

As an aside, where abouts in Indiana are you? I live in Brownsburg (west side of Indy) and it would be awesome to ride with a fellow KR member this summer.

Comment

What is this "snow" you speak of?
                              Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                              http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                              http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Working...
                              X