X

Order a Yoshi exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order a Yoshi exhaust

Today I order a new Yoshimura exhaust i can't wait to get it on the bike. I'm still looking for a chain and sprocket kit but I can't find one with a good price. The best price so far is is $135 for the kit but they don't have it in stock.

I would like to know if I should buy a K&N air filter or just got with the standard ones?

Stick with the stock one, the K&N allows more airflow and will cause more harm than good. (screwing up the air/fuel mix, causing the bike to run like crap)

The K&N is what like 80 bucks new? Spend a few extra bucks and pick up Ivan's jet kit to go along with that yosh pipe ya got.
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

You will like your pipe...did you get the rs3 zclone?
      Thats what I have and I think it sounds great.

Hope you like it
      2007 GSXR 750 Blk/Blu
      2002 GSXF 600 Blue

Comment

If you do a jet kit do the K&N also
        sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

You are going to hear 100 different opinions about the K&N and the jet kit. I personally would go with the Ivans Jet kit for $120. and skip the K&N. The Ivans is of much better quality than others out there. On top of that it is designed to work with the stock air box for maximum performance. This seems to be the popular choice by some of the more experienced KR folks.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

I just got the slip on exhaust. Should I have gotten the whole thing header and pipe? I just would like a better sound.

Comment

I think if you would have got the whole exhaust you'd be better re-jetting the carbs, but with just a slip on you'll be fine leaving everthing stock.
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

You'll have a nice sound with the slip on, thats a promise
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Yoshi RS-3's are nice sounding, I have one.. When I go under the freeway underpass's I rev her up to echo the sound, gotta love it..

From what I've read on KR.. Ivan's jet kit w/ stock air box is the best bet. Like BlackburnD mentioed.
                  I've read a few threads on here that the K&N filters are a pain in the @$$.. Thus my reasoning for canceling my K&N filter order.

What type of sprocket kit are you looking for, cause $135 is a nice deal for a kit, as those kits come w/ all three items (front/rear/chain).. what ratio are you looking to get? Stock on the 600's are (15/47) and you can get a (15/47) kit, too.. I personally went w/ the (14/50) Vortex sprockets and a new RK chain. Put the sprockets on lastnight, just waiting for the chain, should be a nice change..

Comment

Originally posted by AzCyco
                    Yoshi RS-3's are nice sounding, I have one.. When I go under the freeway underpass's I rev her up to echo the sound, gotta love it..

From what I've read on KR.. Ivan's jet kit w/ stock air box is the best bet. Like BlackburnD mentioed.
                    I've read a few threads on here that the K&N filters are a pain in the @$$.. Thus my reasoning for canceling my K&N filter order.

What type of sprocket kit are you looking for, cause $135 is a nice deal for a kit, as those kits come w/ all three items (front/rear/chain).. what ratio are you looking to get? Stock on the 600's are (15/47) and you can get a (15/47) kit, too.. I personally went w/ the (14/50) Vortex sprockets and a new RK chain. Put the sprockets on lastnight, just waiting for the chain, should be a nice change..
                    I would like to keep it stock with the chain and sprocket. Where did you get yours?

Comment

Ordered my sprockets and chain from Sumofallparts..

Link to sprockets sprockets
                      Scroll through them till you find zuki etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X