X

Just another reason to start out small

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    I swear to god, I need to develop a new-rider chipset for those bikes that drops the power down... slap it in, learn to ride, then pop it out and put the original CPU back in to go back to stock -- later

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Cyber, if you build it I swear I'll market the hell outta it for you! Great idea!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BISQ
      That boy's in for a world of hurt.
      thank that little mishap scared him straight? ok, probably not ...

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
        Did you guys see his avitar??
        Poster child for Squids-r-us..
        Haha, thats funny. Its probably a good thing its "raining". He probably would have killed himself then.
        Bikes don't kill people, People kill bikes.

Comment

I can almost gurantee that it's a high school kid that is spoiled to shit . I can also gurantee that there now exists another squid.
          Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder.

Comment

I can tell you why he scared himself so bad, he has yet to learn how to hold on to the seat with the suction of his rear known as "The Pucker Suction"
            I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              I swear to god, I need to develop a new-rider chipset for those bikes that drops the power down... slap it in, learn to ride, then pop it out and put the original CPU back in to go back to stock -- later

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              seems like censorship to me
              Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Yeah well another great example of darwinism...

I am always amazed that people NEED those "cool" bikes to be their very first. The funny thing is that anyone who knows how to ride on a smaller/heavier/ etc bike just leaves them in the dust. I remember my friend had a GSXR as a second bike and when we hit the twities...I was waaay ahead of him on my fiances little ninja 250...Just sad
                Always keep your head up

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter
                  Did you guys see his avitar??
                  Poster child for Squids-r-us..
                  Yeah, if you look close, he's pretending to get on the throttle as he's putt'n on the brakes!!!

Comment

#1 - scared himself 1st time out and did a wheelie
                    #2 - dropped his new R6

I was nervous riding the first time on an EX500, I can't really imagine having a $8K SS to learn on.... wait a minute, I don't have an $8K SS to ride now.

The first mod that kid needs is to remove the ID10T from his bike.
                    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I wish this kid lived in SoCal. I could use a good, cheap, track/project bike in a few months.
                      sigpic

Comment

I just came across this and it happens often...People think it's easy to ride a motorcycle...they think man I can ride a bicycle a motorcycle is just a bicycle with a motor...yeah moron it takes more than that to ride...I was looking at many bikes before I decided on the Kat I bought...I went to shows and sat on many bikes...I agree with tdrcomm...I looked at his profile and it doesn't state where he comes from...
                        By the way no one has commented that his parents were watching him ...He stated they almost had a heart attack...what parent would buy/let their son buy a bike like that especially when their son doesn't have any experience...maybe they don't like him very much?? What a way to get rid of your kid....
                        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I hope he wasn't wearing the sandels he had on in the pic.

Comment

I agree those were nice sandels...wouldn't want to mess those up...
                            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Working...
                            X