Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Are there any good seats for the katana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any good seats for the katana?

My stock seat is very uncomfortable to me, it pushes me forward because of the slope of it and *parts of me get shoved up toward the tank making it very uncomfortable. Are there any seat that will help me stay in place better at a reasonable cost?

2002 Katana 600
    1999 Ford F150

The corbin seat seems to be the one of choice around here, I personally don't have one, but a lot of people on here do.
    Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
    18v Rigid Drill
    Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
    New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Well, the Katanas that have lots of money, or are close friends with the owner of the franchise, often can get good seats, sometimes even on the 50-yard line or court-side, but, like people, working-class Katanas usually end up with the cheap seats...
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I thought that was part of having a "sportbike"

Comment

Originally posted by 87vert
          I thought that was part of having a "sportbike"
          Yeeper, but it still has more flesh than any gixer out there. I have a corbin gunslinger with "lady" attachment on my wish list.
          With everything I have heard, this Corbin is highly reccommended. One of the nice things about them, is that you get to customize it to your tatse.
          With the "working class" Kat comment.....at $300. a pop, mine will have to wait until I get all my pennies saved up.
          It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

Working...
          X