will a copied DL work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not if you're dating one
    now that is handy...lol
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

you even get the fact that you are dating notarized
      Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

I know in Alberta having more then 1 drivers license is illegal. But they would never know.

I do keep a copy of my DL, Registration and insurance under my seat, just incase. I ussaly carry my wallet but you never know. You should always keep your insurance/registration under you seat just incase you lend you bike to someone and they get pulled over.

Comment

You should always keep your insurance/registration under you seat just incase you lend you bike to someone and they get pulled over.
          refer to post "do you lend your ride". It isn't going to happen. Anyway, if they drop the bike and it catches fire, there goes your documents...hehe.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by illinoiskat
            you even get the fact that you are dating notarized

If you know your ID and SS #'s helps. If you get pulled over and without ID they will run your #'s so memorize them just in case.
            TDA Racing/Motorsports
            1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
            Who knows what is next?
            Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
            Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

heck yeah, they dont even need ur license info to run u thru the comp...the last time I got a ticket, by the time he came up to me to ask me for my info, he already had the low down on me from my plate number. insurance info, license number, hell he probably knew my first born too!

Comment

Working...
              X