No announcement yet.
X

I WON THE LOTTERY!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Monster S4Rs with a no-limits Evoluzione Cyclesports treatment and carbon EVERYTHING...for the street.

A full on track ready GSXR 750 with carbon EVERYTHING for the track.

An MV Agusta M4 1000R Senna for my living room to drape Mojoe's classy hookers over, but that would be an ongoing project with internet pictures etcetera, rather than just for 2 or 3 days. Rather than hookers, I would shoot for Miss USA contestants. I love to turn good girls bad!

An endless party at my place..clothing optional for the ladies.

Comment

I'd retire my parents, pay down the house etc, etc., then get one of these http://www.showhauler.com/garagehome.html

Then I'd load 'er up a go for a long tour to think about the rest.
      2000 Katana 600
      2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

After the annuities for Aaron and Raquel, paying off the house and all other debts,
        sacking away enough to live off the investments (after paying off everything, won't need a whole lot),
        and buying some stuff (new bike, car for Lisa, BF, Raquel, couple of killer Mac systems)... i'd...

Build a real, purpose-built, MotoGP quality, racing and practice facility in the on the border of Rancho Dominguez and Compton (RD already has Beckham, Home Depot Center and knows what it's like to be on the world stage, and Compton is too poor to complain about the noise and not stupid enough to turn down millions of revitalizing revenue. The land would be relatively cheap by LA standards.) The rest would go to people in need.

(Oh, and I'd buy a Britten)
        sigpic

Comment

me id split it in half half for me half for the missus ........ then the other half ( ok i lost you there half as in a quater of the origional value) the other half would be split in 3 for the kids and go in a trust fund to earn interest for them when theyre older...... id buy a decent sized house, a workshop packed with the latest tools and gadgets, an rd350lc a hayabusa id buy THE bike barry sheene raced and id open a bike breaking business, id buy my dad a house and my bro and then id get wrecked
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Divorce!

Just kidding, probably take her with me and travel.
            In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
            www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

adam ..... divorce before winning other wise shell have you up in court for half your estate!....lol
              i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Originally posted by bigbike-r
                adam ..... divorce before winning other wise shell have you up in court for half your estate!....lol
                well if you can keep your mouth shut, you have a year to claim the prize. so just keep it to yourself for about a month, then have her come home and catch you in bed with another man (some guy you pay to "pretend" he is your gay lover). she will be so discusted that she will boot your ass to the curb and never want to see you again.....unless she is a kinky bitch and wants to join in. give it another 3-4 months to make sure she isn't looking for you, then go claim the prize and disappear for good.

that idea was just off the top of my head, but I would do something like that. Then about a year after all has settled, I would send her a check for maybe 20-25% under the guise of an inhertitance or something, just because I am not a total selfish prick.
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                  I would probably invest virtually all of it in commercial real estate... Most that as rental property for stores, but I've always desperately wanted an over/under type shop for myself -- business on the bottom floor, and living quarters in the second story.

If I had the space, the tools & the funding, I would build better solutions to everything (starting in the motorcycle world most likely).

Cheers,
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Im with cyber on this one. Depending on the money , I would really try to put it in something with good residual income and then starts spending off that. If we were talking crazy money , 100M+ after taxes. Id probably do things different.
                  Its funny cause the $1 I spend on the lottery is mostly for the entertainment value of day dreaming.

1) Take care of my parents/grandparent to make sure they never have to worry about money again. I guessed about 2.5M each would do it , with interest getting them about 140k a year after tax.

2) Travel - Go to Moto GP and F1 events (esp. monaco) ,play every WPT/WSOP event I could along the way while hitting all the great party areas.

3) Buy lots of property, small ones with garages near all the areas I'd want to frequent. NYC , CA, FL , road courses I like to drive.

4)Attend lots of driving/riding schools as I buy my toys. It would be a shame to kill myself before I could have some kids to pass my money to.

5)Start a company to Shelter money that would : Develop businesses of great people I've met till now. Aggressive speculation. Developing all the gadgets I've had wandering my mind.

Comment

I'd buy a great touring bike and travel around the world with it, ridding and shipping the bike whenever needed.

Live in and out of hotels, snowboard the best mountains in the world, basejump the best jumps in the world, ride through Europe, Africa, everywhere.

Given enough money, that's how I'd spend my life, no doubt about it.

Comment

Id take care of my momma.. that woman is what made EVERYTHING possible ive been able to do up to this point, it would be cool to ask her "where do you want to go this week, what do you _want_?"

my dad is pretty cool too. Id like to buy him his 1st "real" car he had, which was a TOURINO (ford) with a cobra jet engine and all this other stuff.. he has pictures of his car doing wheelies, he ALSO had a suzuki motorcycle when HE was growing up!!
                      99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

Comment

BEER AND WINE!

Comment

Working...
                        X