X

looking for Kanji pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for Kanji pics

I want to get my seat stiched with the kanji of katana but I did a search and couldn't find the one I wanted. If anyone has some pics or links for me that would be great.

DRE

Also check out tricktape.com and tapeworks.com that has decals for suzuki as well.

Comment

here it is

Comment

[
        PAUL
        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

SEQX34, your avatar and the katriders wallpaper you have there has the wrong Kanji on it. That's the Kanji for Strength. I have it tattooed on my left calf.
          -Tiny

'05 Katana 600

Comment

Tiny is right.

Being a Chinese , Chinese is naturally my first language. I spend more than 10 years to learn it , so I know almost 4000 "Kanjis" ( Kanji means chinese character, Janpanese borrowed them totally from Chinese at about 700 AC, before that they virtually had no written characters) Janpanese use much more Kanjis before 19th century (At that time the written languages were almost the same among three contries: China,Korea and Japan, while strictly speaking Korea was not a dependent contry at that time), but when China was getting weak, Japanese abandoned most of the Kanjis they used ( they still hold around 1000 kanjis now). Korean abandoned all, same as Vietnamese, but they some how regret now. You konw, you feel so frustrated if you can not read what your ancestor wrote, even that is only 100 years or 70 years old.

Comment

Working...
            X