X

make an offer...you might get lucky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• make an offer...you might get lucky

I am in a spring cleaning mood. sooooo.......here is my 93 1100.
    Runs great...runs strong. The only real issue that has to be dealt with is that 2 of the header bolts broke off when I did the swap from my Jardines, back to stock. The carbs also need adjusting/synch. And that is it.

you will get a corbin seat that needs to be recovered (has a small tear in seam), plus the original mint oem seat. You will also get a 3pc givi hardcase set of luggage, and the wingrack (well over $1000 here in Canada), a set of Jardine after market slip-on (need to be cleaned up), a set of extra rims, and a few extra body parts. so if you are interested in an 1100, here is the chance for a deal. The rules are simple. PM me an offer, but ONLY if it is a serious offer that you will honor if I pm you back and say, "DEAL".
    Seriously....take a chance. You might make an offer that you might believe I will find to low, na d get a surprise when I accept.
    The bike has been good to me, has been paid for long ago, and I have more than got my money's worth out of it. Someone could end up with a sweet deal because of those factors.

I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Man you are breaking my heart, but I just can't swing it right now. Good luck bro, nice bike
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Not to hijack a thread, but what ever happened to Beau? (just saw his bandit in the background)

Comment

If only I didn't think I'd get biotch smacked for bringing another one home...
        -Steve

sigpic
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
        Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I was told that if I sell my current one, I could make an offer on that one. Wouldn't hold onto it for a few weeks, would ya?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
          -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
          -Terence

Comment

$100 CN...there I started the offer making....
            Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by brooder
              I was told that if I sell my current one, I could make an offer on that one. Wouldn't hold onto it for a few weeks, would ya?
              ya, I would. none of the selling of my bikes are being done for financial reasons, so I am not in a hurry for them to be gone in that sense. I would just like to see them gone by spring to make room (in my shop and in my head) for new projects.

Comment

Wish I had the cash.
                I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Waltari
                  Not to hijack a thread, but what ever happened to Beau? (just saw his bandit in the background)
                  Sold the Bandit for a cruiser, so he was banned. Remember?

Comment

Hmmmmm, you have my curiosity peaked.......
                    although I am at a slight disadvantage, that being I have no clue what a '93 1100 is worth, be it in good, bad or indifferent condition.

It looks nice enough, and you're throwing in all that stuff, and everybody knows that stuff is good! What is the milage on that bad boy anyway?
                    .................................................. ...................

I see stupid people everywhere, they look just like the rest of us, but the scariest part is, they don't even know they're stupid.

Originally posted by Mojoe
                    so seriously.....if you are stupid enough to put yourself in harms way to cheer on an idiot, then you deserve what you get if something happens.
                    Originally posted by Range
                    I think I threw up a little in my mouth....UGLY

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer
                      Hmmmmm, you have my curiosity peaked.......
                      although I am at a slight disadvantage, that being I have no clue what a '93 1100 is worth, be it in good, bad or indifferent condition.

It looks nice enough, and you're throwing in all that stuff, and everybody knows that stuff is good! What is the milage on that bad boy anyway?
                      to be honest with you, Hammer.....I don't have a real clue how much it is worth myself. I try watching the listings, and there is always a few on the local classifieds site. there are 2 on there now. one is asking $3k CDN neg with 60k kms, or 36k miles. and the other one he is asking $4300 with 35k kms...or about 20k miles.
                      Personally, I find them both to be a bit too high. I never considered asking that much. I paid around that much 3-4 years ago....but it was considered a good deal back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                        Originally posted by Waltari
                        Sold the Bandit for a cruiser, so he was banned. Remember?
                        I thought he bought a Burgman ....
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                        X