X

tailgunner exhausts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tailgunner exhausts

These look cool. They would scare the crap out of granny cager.

Exhaust, Premium Parts & Accessories for Harley-Davidson Baggers, the original Gaitling Gun Exhaust, Can-Am Spyder, Motorcycles and Cars & Trucks.
    R.I.P. Marc

Wow!!!

Nice when the cops are on your tail

Comment

I like those!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

those are sweet
        www.gleno.net
        what doesnt kill you will only make you wiser and stronger

Comment

If the grannies here are anything like the grannies where your from they still wont see it. Heck they don't see me on an ornage bike with a yellow helmet let alone a exoust that looks like a gun.

Comment

i see that in person and they sure do look sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by DreKat
              If the grannies here are anything like the grannies where your from they still wont see it. Heck they don't see me on an ornage bike with a yellow helmet let alone a exoust that looks like a gun.
              Uhh, aren't the roads orange/red in PEI? Perhaps you should not try so hard to blend in.
              R.I.P. Marc

Comment

ohh so thats my problem

Comment

Ya those are sweet as hell. I have seen them on a Crotch Rocket before. Not sure what it was but It was a heavily modded street bike with undertail exhaust. Looked really cool.

Remember, Caps Lock is Cruise Control for Cool

Comment

Minority opinion, here.

I think they are SILLY. And pointless.
                    "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

[quote="StevieB"]Minority opinion, here.

I think they are SILLY. And pointless.[/quote

Agreed. I think it would look crap on a sportbike, and no telling what it would sound like out of an in line 4.
                      It's not speed that kills, it's the deceleration!

Experience is a hard teacher. She gives you the test first, and then teaches the lesson.

TXSBR.com Alais: TexasSportBiker

Comment

[quote="tnvatdreamland"]
                        Originally posted by StevieB
                        Minority opinion, here.

Agreed. I think it would look crap on a sportbike, and no telling what it would sound like out of an in line 4.
                        Personally I am not running out a buying one. i like the way they look on the cruiser and on their site they have one on a yami R6 or R1 can't remember.

If you want someone to look at your bike for an ego boost, this will catch their eye.
                        R.I.P. Marc

Comment

[quote="tnvatdreamland"]
                          Originally posted by StevieB
                          Minority opinion, here.

I third the motion, I personally think they look goofy as hell... and I LOVE MODS!
                          2000 Katana 600 (Sold )
                          2008 GSXR 600

Comment

Seen them before, on a street fighter it looked ok. On a sport bike I think it would look pretty lame (just my opinion).
                            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

They look cool but isn't the point of an aftermarket exhaust to SAVE weight...
                              Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                              http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                              http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

Working...
                              X