Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

What Happened to the "Kat Of The Month"??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happened to the "Kat Of The Month"??

Well I've been playing around in here a while and noticed the "Kat Of The Month" and decided to take a look. Everything I saw in there was awesome. A lot of cool looking custom Kat's. The question I have is: Why is the last Kat Of The Month in Dec 2005? What Happened? I want to see more!

Please get the Kat Of The Month going again. I'd like to enter my 88 when I think it's ready!
    Never allow your head... to get ahead of your physical capabilities!

Their working on something new.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Wildkat has some kind of psychological trauma associated with the ****** of the month contest of which will we not speak. Until he works through his issues with his psychotherapist it will not be back (which could mean it could possibly never come back)

That post I made was done in March Laughing

Since then we've got all the basic ideas down, and after the Rally we'll finalize it and get it implented and started again by late summer/early fall most likely. And yeah its gonna be different than the previous version. Wink
      or not

Comment

It is being turned into a Daytona of the Month contest, but there hasn't been any worthy contenders.

zing!

Comment

How 'bout a Kat RIDER of the month, instead?

Choice would be based on rider, not bike- we all have interesting lives, even if we choose to keep our bike stock.

Several of us don't ride Kats.

The name of the forum is KATRIDERS, not KATS...
          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Originally posted by kickitjp
            It is being turned into a Daytona of the Month contest, but there hasn't been any worthy contenders.
            OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........ THAT sounds like a challenge...

Comment

Acording to the forum pages it says it returns in March of "07"

Comment

they stopped doing it right about when I started my project bike. I am hoping to be done by the end of march.

so it looks like they are waiting on me
                I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

The KOTM return was delayed and put on hold since that post was made. I kept the KOTM winners circle description updated with the latest but obviously some of you didnt see it !

KOTM will be back for March 07 as Breeze mentioned; with details coming in Feb. so stay tuned....

Comment

Bout damn time... Like Mojoe, hopefully mine will be ready to compete by spring as well...

Comment

Hurry n let us all know, I have cardboard signs almost ready for my kids to hold on the side of the road..." Will WORK 4 Katana Parts ! "

Comment

haha - gives me 2 months to get my paint job done huh?
                        97 Katana 600
                        [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Originally posted by Breeze

Bout damn time... Like Mojoe, hopefully mine will be ready to compete by spring as well...
                          You all know you better just get in line.... 'cause Kristin's kat is getting fresh paint too!
                          -Steve

sigpic
                          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Good.

I think it's a great way to see what things you can do to your bike. Makes it easier to make connections with ppl who have similar custom and paint tastes, more than just being Kat owners.

I welcome it's return to the forum.
                            Never allow your head... to get ahead of your physical capabilities!

Comment

Working...
                            X