X

Goodbye guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye guys

Well I sold the Kat...I needed money to pay off a student loan I pulled out. Anyways It was real and it was fun...but it wasn't real fun jkjkjk anyways I have to say I very much enjoyed the forum and will prob drop in every now and then cuz I've got friends here now...as for me I'm saving up to afford the new ZX-10R by kawasaki but that is in due time but I'm hopin before spring time. Anyways if you need me PM me and I'll get back with you. You all have fun and keep both wheels under you.

Well at least the $$ went to good use...by the way you don't have to leave...a lot of guys here sell their Kats and move onto bigger or different bikes...so just stick around as if you still had the Kat...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Originally posted by Jax
      Well at least the $$ went to good use...by the way you don't have to leave...a lot of guys here sell their Kats and move onto bigger or different bikes...so just stick around as if you still had the Kat...
      Like me
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

Don't gotta go on our account. We're not all bad. Well, some of us are, but you get used to us.

Comment

lol - maybe we should make a new user type - instead of squid, mod, admin, etc......we could have em make one "former kat owner" or "kat traitor" LOL
          97 Katana 600
          [email protected] (or IM)

Comment

Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000
            Originally posted by Jax
            Like me
            ...an Me!
            "Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

With that heading I thought you were heading to Iraq.
              Stick around anyway dude.
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by Wade-Kat600
                lol - maybe we should make a new user type - instead of squid, mod, admin, etc......we could have em make one "former kat owner" or "kat traitor" LOL
                alumni

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Originally posted by BobKat2002
                  Originally posted by GSkyX-R1000
                  Originally posted by Jax
                  Like me
                  ...an Me!
                  And me. Sold the Kat 750, ltho I kept the Bandit 1200... and then bought a Kat 1100.
                  "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                  X