Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

And we wonder why the public loves us...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn our quality health care!!
    We will never thin the heard..
    (though the folks in the silver Cav had the chance)

Comment

I'd pray for a tankslap if I was sure he wouldn't lose a leg. Sometimes thats what it takes to teach a lesson.

Damn, I like stunters, but not there, not without gear, not on the roads that I share.
      sigpic

Comment

Come on Tom, we see these tools every day in Cali. I once watched two Navy guys (they came off the base ahead of me) launch wheelies from the gate on the wrong side of the road to the next intersection. Only funny thing about it was that a leo was sitting at the light watching them. Think he made quota that day!!
        sigpic

WERA West #71/MWGP #71/CVR #71
        MSF Rider Coach 27028
        MoPowerSports.com
        Torco
        SoCalTrackDays

Comment

Well it wasn't around here, I can tell that!

We don't have any curves.
          AMA member # 224227

Comment

Thanks for adding to our bad rap!!
            Info for the Ottawa Motorcycle Course

sigpic

Comment

Now the question is...would you move out of the way if that was you in the car?? Hmmmmmmm

Comment

It depends on the speeds involved. And the likelyhood he has insurance. If both parties were doing ~20? I'd forget to get out of the way. Any faster, too dangerous

Comment

I really don't like wishing harm on anyone.... but that guy has it coming. It's not like that car just came outta nowhere.... that's a pretty clear corner by the looks of it.

If that was a Chevy Suburban instead of a Cavalier he might've been in trouble.

Comment

I think I might be tempted to play a little chicken ( in my lane of course ) and wait until the last second before either stopping or steering clear....assuming the speed is reasonable of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AHF
                      I think I might be tempted to play a little chicken ( in my lane of course ) and wait until the last second before either stopping or steering clear....assuming the speed is reasonable of course.
                      Hell AHF, a lot of these kinda squids can't do anything but go straight or wheelie, anyway. All you have to do is stop in front of them and wait for the show.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crackshot
                        Hate to do this, but you guys are assuming the rest of his pack are squids just because he is a moron :-p. Seriously though, Thats un called for
                        I think they said that because those other guys are not wearing gear either.
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

if you wheelie once you have a 50 50 percent change of going down, every time you do one you get one time closer to going down, i dnot like thoes odds, i like it when it wont happen or its a 99% chance it wont happen

Comment

unless he's a star boy..he's not turning away in the middle of that wheelie anytime soon..and besides the driver is probably scared stiff about that time anyways.

Comment

Re: And we wonder why the public loves us...

Originally posted by Need4Speed750

Thanks buddy !!!!
                              I would have ran head first in to him, then backed up to make sure I hit him.
                              I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

just an idiot!
                                West of Germany
                                greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                                X