• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant make Kat of the month the way it is now
    Springtime the Phoenix will awaken!!!!

Comment

Crash

8) Most of all, glad your ok. That is a sweet looking bike, hope you get her back in shape.

Comment

been there done that, sorry to see this happen but you are very lucky.

Comment

Im so sory to hear that you crashed. Im glad your ok, and your bike will be ok too after some "plastic surgery".

One on my friends hit a deer about a week back, and he got very lucky. He clipped its rear legs, got the wobbles, but was able to get the bike stopped. Only damage, dented front fender.
          It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

sorry buddy, glad you are okay - bike can be fixed
            ~ Don't let the ego ride your bike; keep the shiny side up ~

Comment

Re: Crash

Originally posted by coolhandluke
              8) Most of all, glad your ok. That is a sweet looking bike, hope you get her back in shape.
              Glad you're ok. Could have been much worst.
              That is a sweet bike - winter tinkering and fixing project and she'll be good as new.
              sigpic

Comment

Well here are some updated pictures.........Got the side ferring from JCWhitley, the rear from Ebay, the mirrors from JCwhitney.

Decided to do all the work myself. Went to Canadian Tire and picked up some color match spraybombs from the auto section. Nissan Titanium worked perfectly. All I need now is to clearcoat the parts, and get the vinyl cut.
                Put a Bridgestone Battlax and a new chain on it to freshen it up for the new season.

Comment

Looking good there man. I like it better without the red and black decals.
                  Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
                  - Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow, the Kat looks better than ever! Nice work man.
                    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                    JOHN 16:33

Comment

I like the bike with the red and black. I want it to look like it did when I bought it.
                      I had thought of doing the whole bike in a different color, but if you have ever tried to take off factory decals, you would understand why I didnt.

Comment

I think the silver looks good, lose the rest of the stripes, coming together well.
                        .................................................. ...................

I see stupid people everywhere, they look just like the rest of us, but the scariest part is, they don't even know they're stupid.

Originally posted by Mojoe
                        so seriously.....if you are stupid enough to put yourself in harms way to cheer on an idiot, then you deserve what you get if something happens.
                        Originally posted by Range
                        I think I threw up a little in my mouth....UGLY

Comment

Originally posted by hellcamp
                          Looking good there man. I like it better without the red and black decals.
                          Agreed . Nice work .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

lookin' good.

I didn't know jcwhitney carried bike parts... looks like it fits good.
                            If at first you don't succeed look in the trash for the instructions.

Comment

It actually fits really good.
                              Explore JC Whitney for premium auto parts & accessories, dive into car culture, & stay updated with the latest automotive events & tech trends

Comment

glad you were ok.looks like its coming together alright.good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X