Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Need help with my braada cowl PLEASE!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with my braada cowl PLEASE!!!!!

I have had it for like a year or so, and one of the hardware mounts (the little blue tab) snapped off, and after time, one of the others came loose and feel off. I have emailed Jim twice about this over the period of 2-3 months, and I know he is busy, I just need to find 2 replacements because my cowl has been sitting in the garage on my OTHER seat (i have 2... one is a second look seat skin, for 2 up riding, and the other is a stock seat with the cowl on it)

My cowl doesnt seem like it would stay safely attatched with just 2 mounts rather than the 4....

can anyone help me at all? I am EASILY willing to pay if anyone has extras, or can tell me where the heck i can get those tabs?

OR jim, if you read this, PLEASE PLEASE PM me, ill send you $10 paypal for 2 silly tab/screw/nut setups... thats ALL i need

please!
    99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

I'm pretty sure that either Jim will see this or one of the Mod's....so you can be pretty sure you'll hear from someone...
    Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

I hope so, im dyin over here! hehehe
      99 Kat 6: hindle header+ carbon cannon, rear ohlins adjusty, K&N dirt mask, super jetted and flashy dyno'd, fiber-lyte pretty dash, carbon heel kicky guards, super cool solo cowl/second look seat skin combo ANNND the 520 chain conversion, super secrect perfect sprocket combo - some wicked pilot sport cup rubbers,NRC racing engine covers, fender elim kit --- any questions? FOR SALE $$$$$$$

Comment

Hey BE. why not just permantley mount it to your seat by drilling a hole into the seat. This will elimanate the need for the brackets. I am going to do mine that way. Just put a bigger washer on the backside with a self locking nut with thread lock. Jim as said you can do this if you are not going to remove the cowl. Get hold of Wildkat. I am pretty sure he may have some extras tabs. They are just aluminum dipped into a rubber mix. I would just mount it permantely though.
        www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Wildkat lives like 15 mins from me, that would be super convenient

Comment

I have SEVERAL of those here, as I sold bought DOZENS of them from my partner!

PM me & I'll be glad to send you what you need ASAP! You pay for shipping, parts FREE!

I can ship them anyway you like............but recommend USPS Priority Mail
            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

PM'd!

Comment

Working...
              X