X

I finally am picking her up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally am picking her up

I have waited and waited fought temptation waited for the right deal, and told myself wait tell spring but then the Kat gods smiled on me and one of Kat members sent me a PM and that is where it started. 2002 750 with 6000 3 sets of bags Rocket jacket and pants, D&D plus OE, three helmets one still in bag, trickler, cruise, bra all for 3500.00 I have to say going Katriders was the best thing I did. I have wanted a Kat since 1989 and it is finally here I will post some pics. I think I got a good deal not a ding. scratch on it and the Kat runs good. Katriders is the best forum out there and I hope to increase my status, thank you to all the mods and members.
    go ahead and ruck it!!!

congrats

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Thats one helluva deal.
      2003 Black/Gray Hayabusa

With great Horsepower, comes great Responsibility!

Comment

Lucky!
        Benjc
        2001 Katana 600
        2000 SV650
        1999 VZ800

Comment

well done mate lets see the pics then
          i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Just got it in and had to take it down the street a few times. Will post pics as soon as I can. Thanks for the replies. I guess now I get to change my profile.
            go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Rugby01, Sorry that I couldn't be here when you picked it up! Please enjoy the bike and keep the shiny side up! Thanks and all the best, TRH

PS: Please post the pictures ASAP I am excited to see you with it!

Comment

Almost everyone passes over the Katana, not sure why everyone wants a gsxr series. Yup they are fast but I know I'd be getting tickets and would have greased myself on a turn or two. Met a kid bought a new gsxr1000 2006, one wheelie, 2008 dollars worth of damage minus the fairings, still needs to save for those. Katana 750 makes 92 hp? good enough for me, they should have been advertising these as the best bargain bike for 2006...
                "So scared of getting older, I'm only good at being young"

Comment

TRH again thanks for the bike and all the gear. Saturday was Happy Bike day, It is like Toyota comm been suffering from low adreline. Everything went very smooth thanks to you wife. I rented a enclosed Harley Traier best 40 bucks I ever spent. I will keep you updated.

Cheers,
                  go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X