X

Going to Gap in Sept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Gap in Sept

Hey guys, me and a buddy are planning on hitting the gap next sept, may or may not have anybody else coming besides me / him / my gf / his gf and i was wondering if anyone else is going to be that way next sept. I know its another year off but i like to make plans before hand. Iv been reading and reading and reading to learn as much as i can before i go, also been watching videos to see what i have coming in for me. I might even be able to get lou to head up if i can ever get ahold of him.

That's a LONG way away , bud . Even I don't plan THAT far ahead .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

=| Well i have to plan that far ahead. Working for myself i have to make sure at that time i do not have any jobs. Starting next week im starting on a job that is going to last 5 months. Then after that im starting another big job thats going to last for a while. So basically, i have to schedule things far out in advance. =| My life basically revolves around schedules this is my first vacation that has lasted longer than 4 days in..well since i was 18 and im 23 now.

Comment

i dont even know what I'm doing this weekend!

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Haha..i wish my life was like that. The sad thing is, my next 5 months are planned out, and in a couple of weeks i will finish planning out the rest of next year. My life revolves around a schedule so i can make money and make time for everyone but hopefully one day that will all change.

Comment

Wow, I don't even know what I'm doing next week!
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Now what do I have to do tomorrow?....
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
              X