Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
X

2nd gear wheelies on a 600??? - !! NWS !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick, I was impressed initially by your appology. And then reading your and Chelsea's posts I realised it was just a burp in your normal functioning. If you go to the main page, this is clearly not a stunt site. You want to stunt and ask questions, go to the forum on here http://www.starboyz.com/

...I doubt the house you live in is yours, most likely your parents.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

• hey i found his house and his site. http://mytrailerpark.com/

Comment

• Hey guys he is just messing with everyone. One of the older members created another account to mess with everyone because honestly how could they be seriously that stupid to be fighting with everyone. They wanted to spark controversy so someone is just bored. I mean if I was that stupid I probably couldnt sign up for katriders. I know a lot of people with decent GPA's that you speak of. But does a GPA test your common sense. Clearly it doesnt because you dont have any. I think I saw you and your girlfriend on streetsmarts.
        No matter how much you argue you will always be wrong. Just dont let everyone here say I told you so. I mean honestly man you need to calm down. People really dont want to see you or her get hurt. They want you to realize that you can. I think you guys should wakeboard behind your bike man. Then tell me that water feels the same as concrete or ashphalt when you fall on it?
        MAybe one day you will grow up and be a man. You need to realize that if you are so smart you might have a future so why ruin it being stupid.

IF YOU WEAR YOUR GEAR ARE YOU HAVING LESS FUN??????? So why not wear your gear if you have it?

Comment

• Ok thread locked due to it going down hill.

KR MGT
          www.mopowersports.com

Comment

• Thanks, HS 2020.

One last comment:

This guy is being banned from the site, mainly for his overall attitude, but PRIMARILY because of his vulgar retort. We don't need that on here, and I won't stand for what he said in his last? reply.

Squids are tolerated. Newbs are teased. Idiots are reasoned with. Its all in good fun. But those that take it too seriously, post gross photos, and fire back with vulgar slang and threats will not be tolerated.

Learn from his mistake.

Keep it clean folks..................
            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
            X