No announcement yet.
X

So much more respect for my Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, we've crossed the line that separates mankind from the weirdos.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

MEN !!!!!
      Guylaine
      Try and keep up now

Comment

so some of us are emotional with the ones we love
        You're Welcome,
        - The Social Invalid

Comment

Originally posted by _Sky_
          MEN !!!!!
          Women just wish we cared about them the same way we care about our bikes....
          None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
          -Robert Morrison

"
          well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

And I know its all in my head, but my Kat was feeling kinda lethargic (sp?) from the day that other bike got down here. But as soon as I sold it, she seemed to have her old pep back again... go figure...
            None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
            -Robert Morrison

"
            well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

If the exhaust pipe looked inviting, wouldn't that make one gay? The air box or the gas filler neck I guess would be ok. People like him probably overcome with lust when they see the new sportbikes with RAM Air
              "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting," Holy sh*t!!! What a ride!!!"

Comment

ever wake up next to your Kat littered with beer cans on the living room floor and look at the hole in the exhaust pipe and wonder what happened....LOL really??

Comment

Working...
                X