No announcement yet.
X

Got caught in some hail tonight !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, nothing like Mother Nature to throw you a curve ball.
    "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

The very first long-rid on my Kat, it started to hail--probably peanut sized hail. It made an awesome noise on my helmet, but I pulled under the closest trees and waited it out for 15 minutes. I didn't know if it might dent anything.
      MikeG
      Central Oregon
      2006 Suzuki GSX600F
      (That's a Katana for non-insurance-agent people!)

Comment

Insult to injury:
        The very same day i droped my bike in the parking lot at work. On my 18 mile commute home it started that crap, felt like thousands of bb's being shot at me no jacket. (yea i know squidy).
        In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
        www.myspace.com/adamerogers

Comment

glad to hear you and the kat are OK [img]

i've never been caught in hail, but been caught in torrential downpours and it's for the birds. [/img]
          One who is a Samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night... the fact that he has to die." -- The Code of the Samurai

Comment

That sucks glad you got out ok. I never even ride in the rain(no laughing)
            "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Working...
            X