Clear All

Good to hear
    Erik
    "Live your own life, for you will die your own death" Roman proverb

Comment

Glad to have you back!!
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear of tour accident. I`m glad you got a prompt settlementfor it and I`m sure you`ll enjoy your K6 750.

www.3dflag.com

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCool
          ...I went last night and picked up a brand new 2006 Kat 750 in black/silver at Temecula Motorsports...
          8)

Comment

Glad everything worked out for you!
            Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul!!!
            Drop a knee,drop a gear, just don't drop the bike!!!!!

Comment

Welcome back!
              "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
              JOHN 16:33

Comment

Glad to hear you are back in the saddle again and everthing worked out with the insurance company. The next time they have the "blessing of the bikes" I would go, can't hurt, right? Welcome back and you do have a very understanding wife...now go take her out to dinner for letting you buy another bike
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

It's just so heartening to have a story end happily. As others have said, there's been too many horror stories. Very glad everything has worked out for you. My bike is in shop for first tune up, and I'm having withdrawals soooo bad, so I know you must of been going thru that as well. The new bike will certainly help your attitude I'm sure.

Sounds like you have a good partner there too. She obviously understands how much the bike means to you.

Congrats on the new bike.

Comment

Working...
                  X