X

accepted a challenge...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accepted a challenge...

Yup..., I accepted a challenge. I was on my way home and some punk kid in an old beater mustang pulled up beside me at the light. he started revving the engine and had this big grin on his face. 4 in the stang...2 guys 2 girls. We were alone on the road, so I nodded yes. When the light hit green...and this is the funny part.....he didn't even move. I am pretty much 100% sure he stalled it. So I just drop back down to the speed limit and rolled along. Then he comes up beside me and starts the challenge again...only no grin on his face this time. He actually looked pissed off. At the next light we give it another shot. The light turned green and he was left in the dust. Not even close. No challenge at all. It was total annihilation.

an·ni·hi·la·tion Audio pronunciation of "annihilation" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-n-lshn)
    n.

1. The act or process of annihilating.
    2. The condition of having been annihilated; utter destruction.

at the next light, he was there again. no smartass grin...nothing.....I didn't even see his face. He had his head turned and acted like I wasn't even there. I don't know what made him even thing he had a chance. He was definately bitch slapped. That was the last light in my way for the 15 mile ride home. I left him again and never looked back. his headlights were out of sight within 30 seconds.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Thats great. I think he was embarassed that he got his a$$(pardon the lang) handed to him with his g/f in the car haha. serves him right I always get the hondas wanting to race.
    "Wait you are hitting me for something I might do"

Comment

Re: accepted a challenge...

Originally posted by Mojoe
      at the next light, he was there again. no smartass grin...nothing.....I didn't even see his face. He had his head turned and acted like I wasn't even there.
      I would have tapped on his window and asked him if he wanted his pride back. Then ask the girls if they wanted a ride with a real man.

Comment

Ah the youth of today...punks.

Mustangs...tee hee.

I beat my room mate in my Camaro, and he said it was because he had his girlfriend in the car...(you know girls) she got all pissed off "your calling me fat?!?" I laughed my a$$ off, he got beat by an older Camaro and he didn't get any that night. HA!
        1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
        2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
        Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
          at the next light, he was there again. no smartass grin...nothing.....I didn't even see his face. He had his head turned and acted like I wasn't even there.
          I would have tapped on his window and asked him if he wanted his pride back. Then ask the girls if they wanted a ride with a real man.

No doubt, he was trying to impress the chicks in the back seat cuz Im sure they were saying, "ooohh honey, look at the cool bike ! " It's always great to see punk kids get their arses handed to them

Comment

I would have let him win...you're a mean bastage Mojoe! Poor guy....

Comment

Originally posted by Range
              I would have let him win...you're a mean bastage Mojoe! Poor guy....
              Maybe he should apologize to the kid too?

Comment

Just ask him if we wants to try and again..and tell him this time you'll wait till he pulls out before turning on the bike and putting on your helmet

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                  I actually considered that, but that would have given a different image than I wish to portray. I prefer to be "casual" and act like bitch slapping is just routine for me. Aknowleding the win like that would have given the impression that it was a real big deal for me or something.

Comment

So what's your technique for beating cars off the line?

Comment

Mojoe, king of the biatch slap!
                      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

i had a guy on an older mustang challenge me once. He was (strangly) with his girlfriend hehe. We were going around 40 or so. He revs up and jerks his car, i down shift and get a good distance between him. He comes back and drives like a good boy. I just dont see a regular car beating a bike . Unless some seriuse modifications were done and the bike is in crapy shape
                        guts and glory

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS
                          So what's your technique for beating cars off the line?
                          well let's see...in this case the light turned green....then I adjusted my helmet, squirmed my butt into a comfortable position.....adjusted my glasses....checked my blind spot.....looked at my gas guage....then I let the clutch go and went.

no...seriously, I just pretty much eased the clutch out like i normally would, then came onto the throttle...then reline-shift, redline-shift, redline-shift....and maybe i redlined shifted again....but can't be sure. I don't think I even made it to 4th...but I might have. With my 1100, I don't have to do much to take a car off the line. I am almost thinking that with most car that aren't modded in some way, I can actually let them have a moment of hope buy letting them beat me off the line and get a couple of car lengths ahead....then I squash that pipe dream by opening it up. I have a 5sp on my kat...and the roll on is great. I can be in 5th and pull out and pass someone quite quickly without dropping gears. 136hp on a 500lb bike is fairly responsive.

Comment

Doesnt sound like u even needed to make it past a 2nd gear redline shift to lose him

Comment

Originally posted by WildKat
                              Doesnt sound like u even needed to make it past a 2nd gear redline shift to lose him
                              of course not.....but I didn't just want to beat him. my goal was to annihilate.

Comment

Working...
                              X