X

Fun factor? Yeah the Kat has it !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun factor? Yeah the Kat has it !

So I took alittle detour on the way home today to explore some roads I hadnt been on in quite awhile. I was having a blast just me and kat on a nice 70 degree sunny spring day. I also found some new roads that I hadnt been on before that work their way through some woods around a new development. All nicely paved not much traffic. Some great twisties and even a couple decreasing radius turns too. Anyhow, its about a 6 or 7 mile stretch of roads so I took some time going back n forth and working on my cornering; lines, seating position, etc and just generally having a good time while getting my skills back up to par from the winter of no riding. So there's a few 90 degree turns on this road and particulary coming out of one on my last pass through on my way back home I was getting on it pretty good and diving into the corners, then swooping around with empowering confidence. Don't let anyone ever tell you the kat wont pick up the front end when you get on it as you exit a corner. No its not the first time its happened so I knew how to handle it and what to do, but its the first time this year that I was really able to get some nice aggressive riding in. The tires were stickin like glue, the kat was purring and screaming for more and the grin on my face was nothing short of crazy .

So that's my little riding story for today.. Moral ? Yeah the kat can do it all and do it with authority. 8)

Yep....nuff said..

Comment

Originally posted by slayergsxf1
      Yep....nuff said..
      Agreed.
      "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

werd

Long Live the D

Comment

Yup beautiful weather we have up here this week

'89 Toyota Supra Targa N/A
          '90 Supra Turbo- mods in profile
          '96 Kat 750-mods in profile--SOLD!!
          '96 Honda CBR900rr -- I go outside and hump it at night.
          '02 Honda CBR954rr -- Red, 'cause it's faster!

Comment

Re: Fun factor? Yeah the Kat has it !

Originally posted by WildKat
            Don't let anyone ever tell you the kat wont pick up the front end when you get on it as you exit a corner. No its not the first time its happened
            Oh ?
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Re: Fun factor? Yeah the Kat has it !

Originally posted by md86
              Originally posted by WildKat
              Don't let anyone ever tell you the kat wont pick up the front end when you get on it as you exit a corner. No its not the first time its happened
              Oh ?
              Well yeah, hasn't it happened to everyone .. Really though, yah it was pretty wild. Certainly doesnt happen on a regular basis but when I get on it hard coming out of a tight corner, yes sir !

Comment

Only time MINE ever got light was cresting a hill WOT .
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

We have a weird hill that runs into the city from the main highway, as you get into the city it goes up past a park and kinda dips off to one side before you crest and then its immediately a decent downhill slope. You can catch some air with that one if you arent careful. I never do it though because there's an intersection just on the other side that you cant see till ur right on top of it

Comment

Working...
                  X