free front wheel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free front wheel

I'm cleaning out my closet(s).

Up for grabs is an '89 Kat 1100 front wheel with rotors in good shape.

Only catch is you pay shipping.......and I'm in Canada, Victoria BC.

I hope I don't anger the mods with this post, I don't have the minimum of 50 to post in the for sale thread, and I don't want to run up my count with useless contributions, just to give away a part or two.

I will work with anyone interested to make them feel safe/confident I'm not trying to swindle them.

Cheers
    Alan

I have the same issue Alan, seems no one is interested in wheels from these bikes. I am removing the rotors from mine and scrapping the rest
    If it aint broke polish it

1979 GS7/11 - 1990 GSX1100F

My Rebuild
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133928

Comment

Originally posted by Locomotion View Post
      I have the same issue Alan, seems no one is interested in wheels from these bikes. I am removing the rotors from mine and scrapping the rest
      Thats sad....I mean someone somewhere wants it, no? I dont have a Kat 1100 so I have no reason to hold onto it.

Do you think anyone will want the upper and lower clamps? thats next on my list

Thatll be two rims this month I have to get rid of, because no one wants them. Im also getting rid of a VX800 rim, the 17" swap is so easy and parts are easy to find its a no brainer (plus the steering and weight benefits).

Cheers
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Vishnuisgod View Post
        Thats sad....I mean someone somewhere wants it, no? I dont have a Kat 1100 so I have no reason to hold onto it.

Do you think anyone will want the upper and lower clamps? thats next on my list

Thatll be two rims this month I have to get rid of, because no one wants them. Im also getting rid of a VX800 rim, the 17" swap is so easy and parts are easy to find its a no brainer (plus the steering and weight benefits).

Cheers
        Alan
        I'm new to this bike and my Search Google Foo must suck but what is the best/easy way to do the swap?
        1990 Katana 1100

My wife says that I have never met a tool I haven't liked. People on the other hand......

Comment

Working...
        X