X

Screwed up carbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screwed up carbs

Does anyone know where I can get float bowls or a set of used BST34 SS carbs for a 93 Katana 1100.I had a leak in all the drain tubes so tried to tighten the drain screws and cracked the float bowls..Will any other Mikunis from other Susukis fit or would other float bowls fit.Thanks for any info.

eBay, ask in the wanted to buy forum, maybe you have a MC junk yard near by.

I have heard good things about this:

Depending on the crack you might be able to use an adhesive.

good luck.
    '81 GS850G, '90 GSX1100F, '96 BMW K1100RS

Comment

I found some very clean float bowls on Ebay.$19 each,but the guy let me have all four for $56.Bike ok now.

Comment

Originally posted by albion2 View Post
        I found some very clean float bowls on Ebay.$19 each,but the guy let me have all four for $56.Bike ok now.
        Great to hear. But....19x4=56.
        Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
          Great to hear. But....19x4=56.
          ??

Isn't 19x4 72??
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by shpielers View Post
            ??

Isn't 19x4 72??
            its 76

Comment

, how many katriders does it take to multiply 19x 4? The seller gave him a deal for all four.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Float bowls.

I will explain again to you all. He wanted $19 each for them, $76 I asked him what would he take for all four,He said $56.So for all you math wizards out there.It only cost me $14 each, 14 x 4 = 56.See that was simple to understand. Now the bike is going up for sale.

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                , how many katriders does it take to multiply 19x 4? The seller gave him a deal for all four.
                Sorry to say 92XJUNKER BUT not all Kat riders are as smart as you an I. LMAO
                Last edited by albion2; 06-24-2013, 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by albion2 View Post
                  I will explain again to you all. He wanted $19 each for them, $76 I asked him what would he take for all four,He said $56.So for all you math wizards out there.It only cost me $14 each, 14 x 4 = 56.See that was simple to understand. Now the bike is going up for sale.

Sorry to say 92XJUNKER BUT not all Kat riders are as smart as you an I. LMAO
                  Congrats, that is why I'm not a mathmetician! I can bow and say my internal calculator sucks. Flame on........... Anyone need their taxes done?
                  Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Working...
                  X