X

looking for a gas tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a gas tank

got an 88 1100. guy before me rigged the gas cap in an effort to make it work. but it looks cheap and id like a new one . anyone got one laying around?
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Good luck with that one. Probably need to hit ebay. Sure you don't just need a new gas cap? That's a separate part from the tank and will cost an awful lot less.
    Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
    HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I have an old tank.Would have to dig out and check the condition of it.
      Definitley check the cap 1st like wild bill said 1st.

Comment

Yea. It's the cap pretty much. Saw one on eBay.

Bill did u see my profile pic?
        Last edited by mahemmjr; 06-04-2012, 11:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by mahemmjr View Post
          ...Bill did u see my profile pic?
          No, I hadn't. I have now. Bike looks good.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

If you need a tank, I have one that's dented a little and needs to be recoated inside. Free for you, just pay for shipping. It has no cap or petcock.

Comment

Working...
            X