Any ADVICE ? 1127 engine to GSXR1100. gsxr750 engine to 1991 GSX1100F

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bike with a 4 into 2 exhaust.

Comment

Just happen to have a spare exhaust(original gsx1100f) in my shed,so I weighed one muffler....10 lbs ,I doubt the headers weigh more than a couple of pounds so all up you would be looking at 25lbs max.
      And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Comment

Well I guess I am totally off base on this! I might have to get my bike back on a scale as now I am curious how much mine currently weighs.

Comment

I've shipped a few it was like 24.5 lbs with the box.

Comment

I could have sworn that the original exhaust on my 92 1100 was heavier than 25 lbs... both cans and headers feel like they weigh alot more....
            "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

I have a 2001 Bandit 1200 engine in my bike, it bolted right up. The only thing I had to swap was the alternator because it had a different connector to the wiring harness.
              01 Bandit 1200 engine w/91 GSXR 1100 intake cam 36mm Carbs w/Stage 1 Jet kit/dual pod K&N filters. 90 GSXR 1100 wheels and front brakes. DID 530 chain. 93 GSXR 750 rear shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust system 4 into 1

Comment

Working...
              X