X

Brake & Clutch Hoses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake & Clutch Hoses

Hey Wild- Bill, Can you please post the information for the hose fabricator you suggested? G&H or something like that? I was at our Suzuki dealer tonight, and they want over $200.00 for a clutch hose with no guarantee that it is fresher than 1990. I appreciate your offer to send yours in for copies, but I'll just send mine in. Can you ballpark what that cost you? I was trying to keep this machine as correct as possible but not at those prices! Thanks!

I took a set there about 3 weeks ago and they wrote down the line configuration for all the brake lines and the clutch line. Zack is the guy that wrote it all down so if they say they don't have the info have them talk to zack.

Tmod

Comment

It's G&J Aircraft Brake Lines.
      Everything from the best brake pads to use, installing new brake lines,
      swing arm swaps, adjusting your suspension or rebuilding your forks.
      Everything you need to know on those topics and so much more is here.

My entire setup (clutch, rear and 3-line front) ran $89 + shipping. Yours may be a hair off that since I messed up on the ends for the front calipers. I had to get some adapters to match.

@Tmod: That was 1100 lines you took them? If so I may as well toss my old ones. Only reason I was saving them was to send in next time someone needed to order a set. Figured it'd keep them riding while they were waiting on lines.
      Last edited by Wild-Bill; 11-30-2011, 10:55 PM.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
        It's G&J Aircraft Brake Lines.
        Everything from the best brake pads to use, installing new brake lines,
        swing arm swaps, adjusting your suspension or rebuilding your forks.
        Everything you need to know on those topics and so much more is here.

My entire setup (clutch, rear and 3-line front) ran $89 + shipping. Yours may be a hair off that since I messed up on the ends for the front calipers. I had to get some adapters to match.

@Tmod: That was 1100 lines you took them? If so I may as well toss my old ones. Only reason I was saving them was to send in next time someone needed to order a set. Figured it'd keep them riding while they were waiting on lines.
        Yep it was a set of 1100 lines. Now whether or not they actually wrote down everything I don't know.

Tmod

Comment

Thanks T! One less box in the garage.
          Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
          HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys, that sure beats the several hundred dollars this would cost me this winter. The smoked ones look fine. I'll let you know how it turns out

Comment

$ 260 for my 1100

mate i did just the front on my 1100 and it cost me $260 just for the lines i put them in my salf but then again i live in new zealand where every thing costs heaps

Comment

Working...
              X