Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very nice, makes me want a new motor

Comment

Thanks Guys!
      I am happy with the results, after having multiple issues with airbox fitment, not being able to get the idle worked out etc.
      I wound up removing the Velocity stacks from a stock GSXR airbox & clamping on a set of pods to the Velo-Stacks.
      Bike runs smooth now and idles 150% better (dare say perfect), still need to up to the next size on the mains and I believe it will be done.

In the video you can see the right rear adjuster bolt fell out...
      I didn't even notice it must have happened on the test ride. :bunny2
      Had to go buy new ones (new matching set) this morning & got them installed this morning.
      I lucked out buying a complete windshield assembly off ebay, that is clear and working correctly- soon will be swapping it onto mine asap.
      My OEM assembly will become a spare I will keep for parts (harder to find parts for these old skoolz by the passing day).

I made the rear rack years ago originally having a back rest incorporated into it & mounted the bottom bracket to it for a lock box off JCW.
      Later I found a Corbin Back rest that matched my Corbin Saddle so I cut off the backrest from the rack.

Anyone have some front OEM foot pegs I would be glad to take them off your hands.. I have big feet and these after market ones my feet slip off.
      "You're only Limited, by Your own mind..."
      "FrankenTana" 1989 GSX1100F w/ 93 GSXR water cooled motor installed and causing smiles from ear to ear.
      click video link to see the bike http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Z-AY0g9Aw

Comment

Working...
      X