X

Center Stand on 1100.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    The 1100 centerstand springs are attached in the same way on both sides. One end of the spring is hooked to a loop on the centerstand leg. The other end of the spring is connected to a peg on the bracket near the centerstand pivot.
    Thank you for the photo, now it makes seance (I think), someone that owned the bike before me seems to have cut off one of the pegs but I can't be sure as all the photos I've seen are from the same side......(Left hand side)

And the bracket I got with my center-stand does not seem to fit.

I'll take pics tomorrow.

Tok

Comment

there is only 1 spring on my 1988 1100...its on the right side there is a breather hose or over flow of some type that runs through the same opening
      Attached Files
      Last edited by solokat; 03-12-2010, 08:58 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, from what I can remember from when I had my 1100 Kat, the springs attached to the exhaust, and it looks like you have an aftermarket exhaust. You may have to do some fabricating on the non muffler side, unless your 4-1 collector is near the left side in front of the center stand, then you would just need to tack weld a little piece of metal on it wherever you need it.

Hope that helps!

Comment

Working...
        X