X

Accessories for 90' 1100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories for 90' 1100

Can't seem to find squat online in way of aftermarket parts. Would like flush mount signals and led tail light. Also looking for luggage rack option and backrest without going corbin. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pics and Avatar up soon.

Humm tough one . I just picked up my '90 katana 1100 about 2 weeks ago .
    It is very hard to find the parts for these , luckly mine came with all mirrors/plastics intact. It also came with the factory installed hard packs . They are UGLY but very useful. The luggage mount is ABS and has the turning signals mounted to it. It does not have the backrest, but it did come with a corban seat with the post hole . I don't ride on the back so I never even thought of getting the backrest.
    Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

Nice setup. Did you get a good deal? Only way I get to ride enough is to take the wife along and keep her comfy. She rode from Taos back to Denver with me last weekend and narry a complaint. Would like to throw an overnight bag on and a backstop to keep her on bike for the quick passes.

Comment

Picked it up for $2200 has 40k miles on it , but it was well taken care of so I'm not worried . I'm tearing it down to frame this winter and rebuilding it .
        I feel like I stole this bike for what I got for the money.
        Scotty Doesn't Know ...Scotty Doesn't Know.. Don't Tell Scotty

Comment

I spent last winter looking for OE luggage and couldn't find a set.

I ended up buying some SHAD SH-42 side cases and fabricating my own mounting for them. Thread can be found here.
          Nick www.naskie18.com Googletalk: naskie18 AIM: naskie18

Comment

Saw that thread earlier. Inventive setup, looks great. I'd like to do a simple luggage rack for t-bag with passenger backrest. Thanks for input.

Comment

There's another recent thread here where a guy put on old Kaw. concourse bags , didn't even have to move the turn signals i believe, looked good to me, and may be cheaper too. Check it out.

Originally posted by thechoate View Post
              Saw that thread earlier. Inventive setup, looks great. I'd like to do a simple luggage rack for t-bag with passenger backrest. Thanks for input.

Comment

Working...
              X