• Show
Clear All

• dyna coils for kat 1100

anyone have experience with these ?
    anyone have set for sale?
    1988 Katana 1100 (sold)
    2004 Hayabusa

Check it out ...

The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I have them on a 600, what exactly are you expecting to notice? Cause all it does is cause a more powerful spark so you don't foul plugs as often. They also don't come with ignition wires, so you need to buy them, DW200, that's another $20. If you've never done it before or your expecting like 10 more HP, it isn't worth anything.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        I have them on a 600, what exactly are you expecting to notice? Cause all it does is cause a more powerful spark so you don't foul plugs as often. They also don't come with ignition wires, so you need to buy them, DW200, that's another $20. If you've never done it before or your expecting like 10 more HP, it isn't worth anything.
        I agree with Chris(arsenic) on this one there is no huge gain in going to them ....you have to get really into the engine w/timing degree'in cams, bore kit etc. to make more power using them only does what Chris says
        1992 kawa Zx-7 -750cc
        2003 fairings,1995 gas tank,polished frame,muzzy titanium exhaust,Unknown jet kit,520 chain conversion,polished forks,race tail,fcr flatside carbs...
        sigpic1989 katana 1100F,v&H exhaust,FP jet kit,FP advancer,avon venom tires,polished swingarm,NRC covers ,big bore kit,manual cam chain tensioner,k&n filters .
        Burn rubber, not your soul. Ride among us.
        A.S.E. master certified auto tech

Comment

I run Dyna coils in all my Kawasaki's........They are the best!

Comment

Working...
          X