anyone have the specs? 5.3 gallon?

Yikes.

Comment

mag says 5.5?
      1990 Big Kat 1100 "AKA" The Dirty Rocket

Comment

with 8,62 a gallon overhere you guys still pay waaaaayyy too little

Comment

What is expensive is really relative. When I first started driving it was less than a dollar a gallon! Water used to be more expensive in the States!

BTW, today's oil price 50% of it had been hiked by the speculators and energy funds! Many analysts reports had indicated that the true supply and demand curve would put current oil price to be around $55 to no more than $80 a barrel... Thanks to the greedy *******s trying to make profit from trading it they ran the price up. The recent pull back has to do with government saying that they are going to look into curbing speculative bets on oil, and oil price collapesed somewhat but still not at true valve...

The messed up part is that once again the rich getting richer and the general public are suffering from their greed!
          sigpic

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."

Comment

Originally posted by GSXF View Post
            What is expensive is really relative. When I first started driving it was less than a dollar a gallon! Water used to be more expensive in the States!

BTW, today's oil price 50% of it had been hiked by the speculators and energy funds! Many analysts reports had indicated that the true supply and demand curve would put current oil price to be around $55 to no more than $80 a barrel... Thanks to the greedy *******s trying to make profit from trading it they ran the price up. The recent pull back has to do with government saying that they are going to look into curbing speculative bets on oil, and oil price collapesed somewhat but still not at true valve...

The messed up part is that once again the rich getting richer and the general public are suffering from their greed!
            yup....that's the way it goes. but that is what comes with the territory when you support a capitalist society. heard it a 1000 times on here......"it's the American (Canadian as well) way.....hoora to those who work hard to get ahead".

but I agree....they are greedy *******s.

$25 to fill up?? if the tank is 5.3 gallons, that's $4.719 per gallon. OUCH! it's down to $3.99 for reg. in Vermont. $4.09 for plus and $4.19 for super.
            Last edited by Mojoe; 08-21-2008, 10:41 AM.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

3.51 here in kentucky

Comment

16 good english pounds to fill my gsxr today, you guys dont know how well off you are
                Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

3.57/gal (87) in Tallahassee FL

I dont have "hobbies" I'm developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set....

http://www.excessivehoppyness.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by tone View Post

16 good english pounds to fill my gsxr today, you guys dont know how well off you are
                    what do you pay for a gallon in the UK Tone? (just curious)

Comment

regular is $4.77 here today ... premium $5.14 .. CDN $$ of course. Last week was the first time I got more then $20 in baby girl
                      Guylaine
                      Try and keep up now

Comment

It's $3.64 in NY right now, which is the lowest I've seen it in a looong time. I'm sure that'll change after the presidental election.

Comment

$3.48 in OH
                          sigpic

Twist your Wrist

Comment

Here in Michigan right now

Regular Unleaded $3.70-$3.75 /gallon
                            Premium $3.95-$3.99 /gallon
                            2007 Honda CBR600rr
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                            sigpic