X

fairing bolts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairing bolts

I need all the fairing bolts and the right side lower fairing for a 93 anybody know a good place to get them or have them?

My local hardware store finally got in some of those button screws. Everyone has them in sae and metric round which looks like pooh.
    I'll tell ya what I did- at the local Kragen (most chains should have these) in the accessory aisle, they have a button screw kit for license plate. You get four screws and an allen wrench and by golly, they look good fit perfectly. The wrench is there because the screws have a little pin in the middle to prevent theft (remember, tbey are for license plates!), but again, they look stock. And, as I said, you can find them at most any common auto parts chain store.

Comment

they are 6x20 bolts, and hard to find. I have some, but the heads are much smaller than the oem bolts. The dealer here sells them for $7.50 each. www.bikebandit.com has them for $2.50 each.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

okay thanks guys

Comment

I bought mine from Bikebandit.com

Comment

Last edited by HS2020; 08-09-2008, 08:49 PM.

Comment

hey thanks lovemykat went to that site and they have great prices. Ordering my bolts today.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMyKat View Post
                Bikebolts.com
                Sweet site ... I migh have to invest in matching color bolts for my fairings. That may look pretty sweet.

Appreciate the info
                The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I ordered some black coated bolts from them, hopefully they will look sweet with my new paint job.

GOOD CALL ON THE BIKEBOLTS.COM !

Comment

Working...
                  X