X

'93 Windscreen Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '93 Windscreen Needed

I just picked up my second '93 Kat and I need a windscreen for it. The previous owner got some chemical or something not removeable on it and it's driving me nutz. Fortunately it's a short trip! If anyone has one for sale I would appreciate it!
    Brian "b-man"
    '93 Katana 1100

I have a couple of them. some in better shape than others. give me a few days to get some pics to you. PM me your email addy.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

after he gets his shoot me a price on one also please. [email protected]
      Last edited by lanceg; 06-23-2008, 10:08 PM. Reason: made stupid comment didn't realize what section i was in.

Comment

e-mail address

Mojoe, you can hit me at [email protected]. I couldn't PM you cause there are restrcitions about PM's when you apparently have less than 3 posts!
        Brian "b-man"
        '93 Katana 1100

Comment

hey guys.....I will get to both of you asap. might take a few days cuz I am literally swamped between ebay, here and 2 other forums. I will try to get to you guys before the end of the week, but it might be early next week. hope that's ok.

I gotta hire some help, I do believe.

Comment

take your time i'm just happy i've found someone with some 1100 parts. None around here in ky. that i've found

Comment

bdje gets first crack at the windscreen seeing as he requested it. it goes for $250 new online (if it is even still available), and probably $350 at the dealers.

it is in near perfect shape and I am asking 125 shipping included.

Last edited by Mojoe; 06-27-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X